Monday 23 July 2018

Nan C at GC43 Day 2

Prayer for Ending the Day
God of silence, peace, and rest, thank you for this day. As I close my eyes and start to dream, I ask you to be with me as I enter the realm of sleep, allowing my spirit and mind to process the work we did today. It is challenging, O God, to sort and sift through it all. I pray that when I rise tomorrow, my mind is clear and my spirit renewed. We want to do the work of love, the work of being the body of Christ in your world. Grant all of us clarity and harmony as we strive together to discern your voice and your presence as we move through being and becoming your beloved United Church of Canada. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

By Lorraine Ashdown, St. Andrew's Wesley U. C., Vancouver B.C.

Lawrence and Roy are part of Nan's table group and are seen listening to tonight's panel discussion.
Michael Redhead Champagne spoke passionately about his work in North End Winnipeg with indigenous youth. His message was a call to action, to repentance and reparation, to hope.
IRIDESCE: A LIVING APOLOGY
IRIDESCE: THE LIVING APOLOGY PROJECT






Gathering for the Alvin Dixon Memorial Run/Walk this morning. Enthusiastic participants but it was raining and everyone got ver