Saturday 14 May 2011

Thank You!

Thanks for making the stole that was presented to me last week. I love it. I will wear it with great pride and when I do I will remember the great time I had with you all. I am going to take it to Ottawa with me this week-end it to show it off to the family and friends.

It am thinking about how I can turn it into a number of stories during the children times at Camp and in Church.  For example the Celtic Cross-the cross with the circle is a symbol of God's unending love which surrounds us, the island tartan is a symbol that all the people of the world are made and rely upon God's good earth for food, and friendship; and the 40 is a symbol of the number of days that people of Israel lived in the desert, the days in Lent, the days Jesus spent in the wilderness. The gold at the top symbolize that friends who surround and support us are like gold. Some ideas that are starting to come.

Miss you!   All the best and God bless.

Bob