Tuesday 10 June 2008

Senior Bus Tour

Thanks to all who contributed in any way to the bus tour supper. We have been getting great reports about the meal - thought I would pass this along. I'm so sorry that I was unable to be there that night but I would only have been in the way with my "bum" knee. Thanks everyone for whatever you did. By the way, we cleared $1394.46 - I should have put that in the bulletin but I will put both figures in when I get a final figure from the Guide dinner last night. Got lots of raves about that too!! We agreed to do two (one bus- max. 50 people each time) soup, sandwich and dessert at lunch time in October for Harvey Foliage Tours. I think the dates are Oct. 14th and 21st, so hopefully I won't be bugging you before then. Have a wonderful summer - when it gets here!!!.

Ruth MacRae